Nate Vogan received his Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science with a concentration in Public Health from the University of South Carolina in 2008, and received his Doctorate of Physical Therapy Degree from the University of Tennessee Health Science Center in 2012. His special interests include orthopedic injuries, musculoskeletal dysfunction, postural correction, and trigger point therapy. He has practiced in the outpatient setting since graduating in 2012.
- CMTPT (Certified Myofascial Trigger Point Therapist): Widely known as Dry Needling
- CPR certification
- Certified ACSM Health and Fitness Specialist
Areas of Special Interest:
- Trigger point dry needling, Certified Myofascial Trigger Point Therapist
- Postural Restoration
- Comprehensive treatment of shoulder complex pathologies
- Treatment of low back, sacroiliac, and chronic pain syndromes
- Management of knee, foot, and ankle pain
Nate recently moved to the Raleigh area from Wilmington, NC. In his spare time, he enjoys playing tennis, exercising, surfing the Carolina coast and spending time with friends and family.
Raleigh, NC 27609
Fax: (919) 872-3414